Sunday, May 24, 2009

6 Month Pictures

I know, I know. I go about 6 weeks without a post and now I'm posting twice in one weekend. This one won't even be a quarter as long, but I just had to get these pictures up. These are his six month pictures, just taken last week. I decided I had to get up at least a handful of them because he is just so stinkin' cute!

Even though I posted the last blog yesterday I actually wrote it sometime last week. He has made big strides toward crawling even just today. He is going onto his knees more easily now (although we do still see some of the downward dog). But today he actually moved both hands forward (just one time each) when he was up on his knees. Also, just today he went from a crawling position (up on hands and knees) into a sitting position! What a big boy! I was so proud of him! I also think that I neglected to mention how much he loves his toes in the last post. He has a hold of his toes a big part of the day. If there is no toy to be found I can guarantee that his toes will be the backup. He holds them in his car seat. He even holds them while he's nursing. Unfortunately for him his belly girth prohibits them from going into his mouth.












1 comment:

whiterice said...

Great pictures....and you're right, he is pretty cute! - Christopher