Had to get some pics taken in this cute little hat. I love it.
Taylor joined us for a few shots. This was challenging. Either Adam wouldn't smile on cue or Taylor would get up and try to walk away. All I can say is we tried! 

I took Bigs to get his picture taken a couple of weeks ago. My only agenda was to get pictures of his cute little bare bottom. As it turns out, I should have taken him for these shots a few weeks before I did. He's just moving around and rolling so easily now that we could not get him to hold still for the shot that I wanted. These are as close as we got. He is so freakin' cute! These pictures just don't do him justice! J and I are madly in love with him. Getting him down to his diaper makes me laugh daily. His rolls are the best. Can't wait for this summer when we can have his rolls exposed for all to enjoy! He's about 4 1/2 months in these shots; about 20 lbs.
Again, this pic does not do his fat little legs justice.

I think this one is probably my favorite. This is his smile. He kind of crinkles up his nose, and often goos when smiling.



3 comments:
oh my gosh! I can't believe I get to see him in a couple hours!!! YEAH. SUCH A CUTIE PIE!
Pictures turned out great! - Christopher
the hat made it!!!! he looks so beautiful, i cant wait to see him again when i come home....
Post a Comment